We are inspired by the vision of a compassionate community, where everyone has a safe place to call home.
A compassionate community where everyone has a safe place to call home.
Championing for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness, through our legal work for social justice.
- We innovate We create opportunities, seek out new solutions, and are open to change. We are courageous and willing to take risks.
- We collaborate We do nothing in isolation, and adopt a holistic approach. We support others and work to achieve our vision, which goes beyond ourselves.
- We are proactive We are responsible and determined in advocating for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. We are focused and purposeful in what we do.
- We are compassionate We create a supportive community, focused on championing people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. We show kindness to, and have dignity and respect for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
- We have integrity We treat each other with kindness, dignity and respect. We advocate for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness in the legal system, in government processes, and throughout our community.
Street Law is a not-for-profit incorporated association under the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 WA.
Our Patron is The Honourable Peter Quinlan Chief Justice of Western Australia
We are supported in our work with funding provided by:
- Commonwealth Community Legal Services Program and State Criminal Property Confiscation Funds;
- The Law Society Public Purposes Trust provide grant funding for our Community Legal Education Program; and
- Emergency Relief funding from LotteryWest.
SLC Annual Report 2010 | SLC Annual Report 2011 | SLC Annual Report 2012 | SLC Annual Report 2013 | SLC Annual Report 2014
SLC Annual Report 2015 | SLC Annual Report 2016 | SLC Annual Report 2017 | SLC Annual Report 2018 | SLC Annual Report 2019
SLC Annual Report 2020 | SLC Annual Report 2021 | SLC Annual Report 2022
|Committee Member:||Tracey Dunn|
|Committee Member:||Conrad Liveris|
|Committee Member:||Leon Magistro|
|Solicitor and Community Legal Education Project Support||Luella|
In kind support is provided by Ashurst Australia, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, King & Wood Mallesons and MinterEllison.
Street Law is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as an income tax exempt charitable institution and as a deductible gift recipient.