Welcome to the Street Law resource portal.


Going to Court 

Navigating criminal matters at the Magistrates Court.

View and download Going to Court Factsheet

Family Violence Restraining Orders (FVRO)

If you need protection because of family violence, you can ask the court for a FVRO.

Family Violence Restraining Orders (FVRO) Factsheet

Criminal Injuries Compensation

If you have been a victim of a crime, you may be able to apply for compensation for injuries or losses you suffered as a result of that offence (or alleged offence).

Criminal Violence Compensation (CIC) Factsheet


Legal Health Check (LHC)

The LHC provides guidance for community service providers who wish to refer clients to Street Law.

Launch LHC

ID Documents App

Identify what ID documents you need when applying for Centrelink, opening a bank account, or applying for a photo ID card.

Launch ID App