We strive to provide free legal services in a manner which:
- Achieves a high quality of service which meets your legal needs;
- Is accessible to you;
- Utilises pro bono services provided by lawyers in private practice in an efficient and effective manner;
- Utilises the other resources available to Street Law in an efficient and effective manner; and
- Is prudentially managed to ensure the ongoing viability of the organisation.
Equity and dignity in access to justice for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
Free specialist community based legal services that seek to address the unique needs of people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
We believe in:
- Access to justice as a fundamental human right;
- Treating all clients with dignity, professionalism and without judgment;
- Social inclusion and the promotion of human rights; and
- Collaborating and fostering co-operative relationships with related community organisations and government bodies.